Jacksonville, Ponte Vedra, Orange Park, Amelia Island and St. Augustine, FL
Live in Luxury for Less
Our Home Manager Program has had a 20-year success rate. When you are looking for a short term living arrangement, saving for a home of your own, exploring different communities before you buy, or looking for a long-term lifestyle, becoming a Home Manager is the solution for you. Assistance with moving is available so contact us for more details.
Home Manager Opportunities
Become a Manager and Live in a Luxurious Home at Half the Price:
1) You can simply start here and go directly to the Picture Perfect Results franchise website in the location desires, to find a property in the area you want to live.
Home Manager Performance Requirements
- Applicants must have furniture in “like new condition” and be in a style that is easily accessorized to match most decors or be willing to rent a furniture package for an additional fee. Antique and shabby chic style furniture must be inspected and approved. Email us your furniture pictures to get the process started. We stage only the main areas and a master. It is not necessary to stage all areas. When your furniture is approved we will schedule a visit to the property.
- Applicants must be inherently neat and clean. House must be in “show to sell condition” on a daily basis between 9 am and 7 pm. You receive 2 hours notice for showings. You will normally have 1-2 showings per week.
- Applicants must be willing to move out with 45-day notice when the property sells, you may select one of our other locations if you like. It normally takes an average of 6-8 months for a property to sell.
- No smoking and no parties.
- Only 2 un-related persons per property.
- Home Manager may give a 90-day notice to vacate the property.
- Applicant must know credit score is 650 or higher.
- Applicant must pass TransUnion background check for criminal & credit.
- Applicant must let us know if they have a pet, only certain properties will allow a pet.
Picture Perfect Results Home Staging serving individuals and realtors in the following areas: Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, Vilano Beach, St. Augustine, World Golf Village, Nocatee, Bartram Springs, Fleming Island, Orange Park and Palm Coast, Naples, Boca Raton and areas throughout St. Johns, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Palm Beach, Collier and Nassau Counties.